Toronto Pearson Airport is located 22.5km northwest of Downtown Toronto, in the municipality of Mississauga. The Airport is well connected to Toronto Downtown, but we recommend to rent a car if you plan to visit multiple destinations. Check also prices for car rentals if you plan one-day visit to Toronto, sometimes is cheaper than public transport ( bus, taxi or limo ).
There are licensed taxis and limousines serving Toronto Airport to pick up passengers.
Fares: The fares vary depending on the destination. The standard fare to Toronto Downtown vary from $50 to $65. We recommend to ask the taxi driver prior leaving the terminal.
The pick-up locations for licensed taxis are located in:
Terminal 1: Doors C and D
Terminal 3 - Domestic: Door D
Terminal 3 - International: Door F
The prearranged Taxis and Limousines go to the following pick-up locations:
Terminal 1: Door A
Terminal 3: Door E
To go from one terminal to another, Toronto airport provides the free Terminal Link Train to all passengers.
To catch it:
- Terminal 1 Station: Terminal 1 Parking Garage - Level 5
- Terminal 3 Station / Sheraton Gateway Hotel Station: Terminal 3 / Sheraton hotel pedestrian bridge.
To catch public transport, there’s now a transit hub in Terminal 1 well equipped.
- Brampton Transit: goes and comes back from Brampton City. Route: 115 airport express. Terminal 1: Ground level.
- MiWay: serves the city of Mississauga. Routes: 7 Airport and 24 Northwest. Terminal 1: Ground level.
From Toronto Airport there are also Shuttle and Bus Services to go to different destinations such as Detroit or or Buffalo. Telephone: (519) 756-1944 or 1-877-405-8278.
UP Express (Union Pearson Express) goes to downtown Toronto in 25 minutes. Trains departs every 15 minutes from:
- From Terminal 1: Follow the "Train to City" signs.
- From Terminal 3: Catch the free Terminal Link Train to Terminal 1 and follow the "Train to City" signs.
Provides an express bus and subway service to downtown Toronto.
Routes: 52 - Lawrence West // 192 - Airport Rocket // 300 - Bloor Danforth (overnight) // 307 - Eglinton West (overnight)
Where: Terminal 1 - Ground Level. Terminal 3 - Arrivals Level.
Bus and Train services goes and comes back to/from downtown Toronto and surroundings areas also. Located at Terminal 1 - Ground Level
Routes: 34 - Pearson Airport-North York // 40 - Hamilton-Richmond Hill-Pearson Express
If you are thinking of renting a car, plan your trip with Googlemaps: